Consumer Information » Energy Price Comparison Tool
Energy Pricing Fact Sheets
Listed below are a series of fact sheets showing the gas and electricity prices in your area for the biggest energy suppliers. These are updated automatically when we receive new pricing data.
Simply select the fact sheet relating to your distribution area. Next to each one is a list of some of the towns and cities in that region, however, if you are unsure which distribution region the property falls under, click here.
- East England: Cambridge, East Anglia, Essex and Hertfordshire
- East Midlands: Chesterfield, Derby, Leicester, Northampton and Nottingham
- London: All parts of central London
- North Wales, Merseyside and Cheshire: Aberystwyth, Bangor, Chesterfield and Liverpool
- West Midlands: Birmingham, Cheltenham, Shrewsbury and Stoke on Trent
- North East England: Darlington, Middlesbrough, Newcastle, Sunderland and York
- North West England: Manchester
- North Scotland: Covering from Shetland to Perth including Aberdeen, Dundee and Inverness
- South Scotland: Ayr, Dumfries, Edinburgh, Fife and Glasgow
- South East England: Brighton, Crawley, Croydon and Tunbridge Wells
- Southern England: Bournemouth, Oxford, Portsmouth, Reading, Slough, Southampton and Swindon
- South Wales: Cardiff and Swansea
- South West England: Bristol, Exeter, Plymouth and Taunton
- Yorkshire: Doncaster, Grimsby, Halifax, Huddersfield, Hull, Leeds and Sheffield.
Note: We strongly recommend that if you are thinking of changing your energy supplier or want a more comprehensive price comparison you visit an accredited price comparison site. It may also be useful to read our switching leaflet.
Powered by CF Labs